The return to the academy | From WEDNESDAY 2ND DECEMBER 2020
By Coach Karen
The great news is that all classes for under 18s will begin back as usual from WEDNESDAY 2ND DECEMBER 2020 and personal training sessions will now return from the cold outside back into the warmth and energy of the Tek Academy. Meaning all Tek personal training sessions, mini master and junior kickboxing classes will run with the relevant precautions in place to ensure that all1l0 students can train as usual.
For all students over 18 years, we are having to adapt the structure of your training at the academy, due to the government guidance for tier 3.
- The Tek academy will re-open from WEDNESDAY 2ND DECEMBER 2020.
- All classes and open gym hours will run on a booking system ONLY.
- There will still be Zoom classes available throughout (please see the timetable).
- CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR OPENING HOURS
For the first time in over a decade the Tek Academy will be remaining open over December for all Tek students and PT clients to access training sessions.
We will only be closed for the following dates:
24TH DECEMBER 2020 – CHRISTMAS EVE
25TH DECEMBER 2020- CHRISTMAS DAY
26TH DECEMBER 2020- BOXING DAY
31ST DECEMBER 2020- NEW YEARS EVE
1ST JANUARY 2020- NEW YEARS DAY
CLASSES, PERSONAL TRAINING AND OPEN GYM TIME SLOTS
- Mini Master and Junior Kickboxing classes will commence as usual from WEDNESDAY 2ND DECEMBER 2020 and all training sessions must be booked prior.
- All parents will be asked to contact Coach Karen directly to book their child in for the sessions and days they wish to attend.
- For all Senior students (18 yrs+) we have had to adjust the structure of your training, to remain in alignment with current government guidance for all tier 3 areas.
- We will be offering open gym training for all senior students to access, this will consist of each student being allocated their own training space and equipment (e.g. bag) to use during your workout.
- All open gym time slots will need to be booked, to book please contact Coach Karen.
- Coaching team will be supervising all open gym time slots and will be available for advice on training and to offer key points and help throughout.
- We will continue classes every Sunday afternoon for Tek satellite school students to continue training until Tek satellite school venues re-open.
- Tek Satellite School classes will commence as usual from WEDNESDAY 2ND DECEMBER 2020 and all training sessions must be booked prior.
- We will be offering 3 classes available for our mini master, junior and teen students (4-18yrs). The final hour every Sunday afternoon (4:15-5:15pm) will be held as an open gym time slot to allow our senior students (18yrs+) to access training.
- Senior students with children who also train alongside them will have the option to book the children in for the 3rd training session (3:10-4:10pm) and then for them to train as a family (as long as booked in) in the open gym session too.
- In alignment with the relevant government guidance, all personal training can now be offered on a 1:1 basis within the Tek Academy.
- We will be offering personal training in the academy, outdoors and online.
If you have any questions, or would like further please do not hesitate to get in contact and remember stay mentally strong, keep communicating and stay educated and remember we are with you the whole way.