In today’s fast-moving world, with gadgets, responsibilities and noise, the Senior Kickboxing Programme is your safe haven to focus on you and to switch off from all the distractions.
What is the Seniors Programme?
Tek’s Senior Kickboxing programme is designed for older teens and adults who are looking for something different and unique, a solution to the lack of motivation and spark. Designed to give you the chance to train alongside like-minded individuals who are all striving to put themselves first. Covering all aspects of training from cardiovascular endurance, to functional strength and mindset management in order to create a better lifestyle for you.
Monday 7:00-8:00pm (fully booked) Tuesday 7:00-8:00pm (15 spaces) Wednesday 7:00-8:00pm (6 spaces) Thursday 7:00-8:00pm (11 spaces) Friday 7:00-8:00pm (10 spaces)
Starting from £38.00 per month
Senior Kickboxing programme teaches
- Cardiovascular endurance
- Multi-limb coordination
- Athletic and sport-specific footwork
- Kickboxing fundamentals to high performance
- Functional and plyometric strength
- Static and dynamic flexibility, mobility and balance
- Self-Defence and street safety
- Prehabilitation and injury prevention
- Mindset and Focus management
- Confidence and skill building
- How to develop a champion mindset
What am I investing in?
- Team GB and Award-Winning Coaches
- British, European and World Title Winning Coaches
- A passionate, motivated and educational environment
- Weekly progress assessments monitoring your child’s development
- Annual parent and student reviews tracking progress, development and goal-setting
Start your journey
It’s not the end goal that matters, it’s learning to fall in love with and embrace the process, allowing the goals to never stop evolving and growing. At Tek you are part of a team and never alone on your journey, let’s begin achieving together.
Reach Your Full Potential
All Tek students have access and opportunity to become part of Tek’s Athlete Pathway. This is a journey from complete novice level of competitive kickboxing, to competing on a national and even an international level with the potential of one day achieving British, European and World titles in the IOC (International Olympic Committee) recognised sport of kickboxing.
“TEK is an excellent academy. A place which trains people to improve and achieve - whether be on the mats or in other areas of life. I train with my son and daughter and we all love it. Most sessions I would come out with my t-shirt soaking wet. There is much +ve difference in our lives after starting to train here. At the age of 38, my fitness level is like never before and I lost so much weight. I would highly recommend and 5 stars to all TEK coaches, they are all so welcoming and always helping to slip you out of your comfort zone and bring the best out of you. If u are looking to get fit or improve your focus or best want to become a martial artist........there isn't a place like TEK, come join the family.”