An opportunity to work with passionate, committed and specialist kickboxing coach who is dedicated to assisting you in achieving your personal goals- from weight loss, to black belt status and even to competing in the sport of kickboxing.
What is the Tek Personal Training Programme?
A programme designed specifically for individuals looking to improve, learn and commit themselves towards personal progression. Whether your aim is to learn kickboxing from first principles as a beginner, prepare for a major championship as a competitive athlete or work on a specific area, we will tailor your training to your goals, requirements and schedule.
Tek Kickboxing & High Performance Academy
Monday to Sunday from 9.00am onwards
£35.00 - £75.00
Personal Training programme teaches
- Cardiovascular endurance
- Multi-limb coordination
- Athletic and sport-specific footwork
- Kickboxing first principles to high performance
- Age specific, functional and plyometric strength
- Static and dynamic flexibility, mobility and balance
- Self-Defence, anti-bullying and street safety
- Prehabilitation, injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Personalised nutritional advice and weight loss management
- Goal-setting, mindset and Focus management
- Confidence and skill building
- How to develop a champion mindset
What am I investing in?
- REPs Level 3 Qualified Coaches
- Team GB and Award-Winning Coaches
- British, European and World Title Winning Coaches
- Individual, family or group training sessions
- Individualised training and nutrition plans
- A passionate, motivated and educational environment
- Weekly progress assessments monitoring your development
- Annual student reviews tracking progress, development and goal-setting
Start your journey
It’s not the end goal that matters, it’s learning to fall in love with and embrace the process, allowing the goals to never stop evolving and growing. At Tek you are part of a team and never alone on your journey, let’s begin achieving together.
Reach Your Full Potential
All Tek students have access and opportunity to become part of Tek’s Athlete Pathway. This is a journey from complete novice level of competitive kickboxing, to competing on a national and even an international level with the potential of one day achieving British, European and World titles in the IOC (International Olympic Committee) recognised sport of kickboxing.