Promoting problem solving, confidence and mindset, to create and develop individuals, martial artists and young adults who are built on both physical and mental practices to a high level.
What is the Juniors Programme?
The aim of this programme, is to create and develop individuals and martial artists who are built on both physical and mental practices such as self-discipline, functional strength, problem solving, and sustained concentration levels.
At this level children are taught with an individualised balance of both enjoyment and discipline, as we believe this approach ensures that our junior students flourish and develop at a healthy rate.
BASED ON LOCATION CHOICE
STARTING FROM £30.00 PER MONTH
Junior Kickboxing programme teaches
- Motor Coordination
- Athletic and sport-specific footwork
- Kickboxing fundamentals to high performance
- Functional and plyometric strength
- Static and dynamic flexibility, mobility and balance
- Self-Defence and Anti-Bullying
- Mindset and Focus management
- Confidence and skill building
- How to develop a champion mindset
What am I investing in?
- Team GB and Award-Winning Coaches
- British, European and World Title Winning Coaches
- A passionate, motivated and educational environment
- Weekly progress assessments monitoring your child’s development
- Annual parent and student reviews tracking progress, development and goal-setting
Start your journey
It’s not the end goal that matters, it’s learning to fall in love with and embrace the process, allowing the goals to never stop evolving and growing. At Tek you are part of a team and never alone on your journey, let’s begin achieving together.
Reach Your Full Potential
All Tek students have access and opportunity to become part of Tek’s Athlete Pathway. This is a journey from complete novice level of competitive kickboxing, to competing on a national and even an international level with the potential of one day achieving British, European and World titles in the IOC (International Olympic Committee) recognised sport of kickboxing.
“We joined our daughter up when she was 6 years old. Tek has had a massive impact on our daughter’s life, we joined her up to gain confidence, and what a impact the team and coaches have made to build her confidence. She has took on all 3 pathways 1st being part of team Blue Blood, then flips tricks and weapons and also the leadership pathway which has helped our daughter grow so much in all aspects of her life at such a young age, thanks to the coaches commitment and dedication to all there students.”