The Tek Mini Masters programme is specially structured to lay the foundations of your child’s athletic skills, co-ordination, body control while establishing their focus, self-discipline and mentality. The aim of this programme is to create and build young martial artists who practice respect, kindness and self-discipline as well as developing more athletic and physically capable children.
At this level children are taught with a healthy balance of both fun and discipline, as we believe this approach ensures our Mini Masters flourish and develop at a healthy rate.
MINI MASTERS PROGRAMME TEACHES:
• Co-ordination and balance.
• Kickboxing fundamentals.
• Strength & Conditioning fundamentals.
• Mental discipline and social development.
• Focus management.
• Flexibility, mobility and agility development.
• Self-Defence (anti-bullying and school safety).
• Decision making and problem solving.
• Footwork fundamentals.
• Grading and event preparation.
PLUS MUCH MORE…
WHAT AM I INVESTING IN?
• Award Winning Coaches.
• Team GB level coaches and athletes.
• Confidence and skill building delivered in a passionate and motivated environment.
• Weekly progress assessments monitoring your development.
• Specially developed programmes designed to develop your skills from beginner to advanced.
• Annual parent and student reviews tracking progress, development and goal setting.
• Teaching you to focus faster, concentrate longer and build a champion mindset.
“Absolutely love this place, has made a massive impact on our 2 children and ourselves. I cannot imagine what sort of people our kids would be without Tek. Amazing coaches and an amazing place to be”.